What comes to mind when you start to think about fall? Pumpkin spiced lattes, leaves on the ground perhaps. How about natural beauty products? Fall and winter are one of the best times of the year to get your bright, warmer tones out. With summer gone, you want to find a natural way to wear your best colors.
Sit back and relax – we’ve got this season’s beauty covered with our top picks for natural beauty products. Let’s take a look at our recommendations – you won’t want to start in on colder weather without them.
Why Natural Beauty Products?
Before we dive in, let’s talk a little bit about natural beauty and why it’s so important.
- Environmentally Friendly: products that contain parabens and other chemicals can be detrimental to the environment. When you buy natural products, you’re supporting the preservation of the earth.
- Avoids Irritation: many people experience allergic reactions to products that contain artificial colors, fillers, and sulfates – and it’s no surprise. One of the best things about natural products is you know your skin won’t suffer for it.
- Gentler Long-Term: you’ll notice when you make the switch that your skin is less irritated. You may even experience a reduction in your allergy symptoms and side effects.
Natural Fall Beauty: Our Top Picks
Here are our picks for the best fall natural beauty products:
- Honeybee Gardens: Lips dried out and scratchy? Soften them up with long-lasting color and a vegan moisturizing full-color lipstick that acts like a balm. Made with organic moisturizing oils that quiet and hydrate dry lips, while beautiful shades provide long-lasting daily color. Certified gluten-free products.
- Babo Botanicals: If you’re looking for a lighter lip color finish, try out Babo Lip Tints. In 3 natural, neutral shades, these lip balms are free of any harsh chemicals as well as being vegan. The beeswax and Shea butter blend will keep your lips nice and moist. They also contain a titanium dioxide-based SPF 15 sunscreen for UV protection.
- Beauty Without Cruelty: We love these hydrating, paraben free mascaras and shades that flatter all eyes and skin tones. Because they’re free of all those unwanted chemicals, they won’t immediately suck all of the moisture out of eyeballs. Of course, they’re cruelty-free and vegan so you can enjoy these lash shades guilt-free.
- DeVita Natural Cosmetics: Our last pick comes to a vegan beautiful finish, which is a great middle-ground between a full coverage foundation or a light powder – too dry mineral look. You’ve got your pick of the crop with 3 Beauty Balm Shades to choose from. These vegan Moisture Tints are unrivaled in their ease and protection. It’s a triple duty dose of active moisturizers, antiaging skin boosters, and SPF 15 sunscreen protection. Skin stays moisturized and protected, year round.
Be Natural with Your Beauty
Don’t settle for less when you can have more with beauty products that won’t cost the earth. What we love most about our picks for excellent natural beauty options is that they support your health and that of the environment. No longer do you have to feel guilty when you pick out your fall beauty – and every vote counts.
Settle into fall with these top picks for your face, and amaze people when you tell them that they don’t contain any nasties.