Lumino Diatomaceous Earth Powder is an organic alternative to toxic chemicals for a cleaner, more enjoyable and beautiful home. Use DE as a natural deodorizer, non-toxic cleanser, nourish plants and cleanse teeth, skin, and nails. Made with 100% diatomaceous earth (amorphous non-crystalline silica) its chemical-free, non-toxic, and safe around humans and animals. DE is Organic Material Review Institute listed. It’s fossilized freshwater diatoms and approved by the USDA as an additive for food storage.
Lumino DE is mined, crushed, and packaged in the USA and has tons of uses!
- A Natural Deodorizer for the Garbage Can — Sprinkle DE in the bottom of the garbage can to deodorize.
- Kitty Litter Box — Mix a handful of DE with kitty litter. It not only deodorizes but also absorbs moisture. DE is odorless, so it will not deter cats from using the box.
- Vacuum Cleaner Bags — Place two tablespoons of DE in a vacuum bag or canister to deodorize. Replenish when half full.
- Refrigerator — Use as you would baking soda.
- Footwear — Sprinkle in shoes, leave overnight, shake out well, then wipe up residue.
- Non-toxic Cleanser and Absorbent Soft Scrub Cleanser — Mix DE with dish soap to make a paste, adding a few drops of vinegar if desired. Muddy Footprints on Carpet — Sprinkle DE powder on wet or dry mud spots. Apply with stiff broom or brush without rubbing — vacuum in 1-2 hours or when dust and mud appear dry.
- A Glorious Garden Preserve and Flower Bulbs Storage Medium — Sprinkle bulbs lightly with DE. Store in an air-permeable bag, hang in a dry place for airflow.
- Amendment for Soil — For houseplants, use mix of 1/4 DE to 3/4 soil. As a soil conditioner if helps break up clay and retains moisture in light or sandy soils. Its 14 trace minerals will help amend depleted soils.
Cautions: Only use as directed on the packaging. Do not inhale. May cause eye or respiratory irritation. Call a health professional if irritation persists. Wear a suitable dust mask when using this product for prolonged periods — made in the USA. Chemical-free, non-toxic, and safe.
Diatomaceous Earth packaged under the Lumino label comes from an extremely pure fresh water deposit in the western USA . It is almost pure white and consists of at least 85% Silicon Dioxide. Darker colored Diatomaceous Earth often contains an excess of other minerals such as iron, or a high percentage of clay. Lumino Diatomaceous Earth for Your Home is listed by the Organic Material Review Institute (OMRI). Disclaimer: Any food grade diatomaceous earth uses other than those approved by the EPA, FDA, or USDA are strictly based on other peoples personal experiences.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Enteromorpha Compressa Extract, Hedychium Coronarium Root Extract, Barosma Betulina Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Allantoin, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Babassu Oil, Polyglyceryl-4 Esters, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Panthenol, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Sodium PCA, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Allyl Caproate, Allyl Heptanoate, Lauraldeyde, Triethyl Citrate, Vanillin, Citral, Limonene, Linalool. (1) Certified Organic Ingredient
Country of Origin: USA
Gluten-Free Product: Yes
Dairy-Free Product: Yes
Yeast Free Product: Yes
Wheat-Free Product: Yes
Size: 12 Ounce
Pack of: 1
Shipping Details: Each
- Weight: 0.98 oz
- Width: 3.72 in
- Depth: 3.27 in
- Height: 7.43 in